Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Talk About Being Romantique !!



These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line:




Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
but I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet,
and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty
and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace,
If only you could hide your face.

kind, intelligent, loving and hot,
This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace,
But don't take that paper bag off your face!

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes,
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
marrying you, screwed up my life.

I see your face when I'm dreaming,
That's why I wake up screaming!

My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell".

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime!




heheh... wasnt that awesome.. hehe well next time if u really feel like dissing someone... just pick one from here...hehehhe.... some one emailed it to me...and i couldn't stop laughing...hehe it is pretty funny, u gotta admit...But can u imaging like saying it to someone??? and even worse, can u like think what or how that person will feel after u have said one of these lines...wow i never thought of that!! Come to think of it, these are pretty harsh....Phew.. never mind.. don't say it to anyone..hehe but get a good laugh k..hehe peace out hommies...

Starfish




5 comments:

~SIM J~ said...

ahah i remember u reading this to me! lol ...yup they are pretty darn harsh..hehe

starfish said...

Valentines day sucks...no point of it!! It's like so commercialized... a rose costs like 15 bucks... so many things that just make it stupid... IT SUCKS AND I PERSONALLY HATE IT !!

~SIM J~ said...

God bless you too sarvesh! ...ya i agree valentines has lost its meaning....it's not valued like it was before...it's okay sarvesh...God still loves you

~SIM J~ said...

umm wut's with the pic of u in this post?

starfish said...

haha,,, the pic of me.. hehe i was trying to put pictures on my blog... but i didnt know how.. than i was trying with this and i guess i accidently put it on this hehe and forgot to take it off.. haha my bad... well atleast now i know how to do it..hehe alrighty peace